Howard Miller Fenwick wall clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $677.28 each|
|25|| $641.62 each|
|144|| $609.54 each|
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers
- Swan neck pediment and arched apron
- Dial features a silver chapter ring and fixed blue moon phase
- Lyre pendulum is framed behind the front glass with gold tone detailing
- Quartz, battery operated, dual chime movement
Howard Miller wall clock features a swan neck pediment and complementing arched apron.
Polished brass finished dial with silver chapter ring and a fixed blue moon phase.
Polished brass lyre pendulum is framed with gold tone detailing on the front glass.
Quartz, dual-chime movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
Designed and assembled in the USA.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
30-1/4" x 13-1/2" x 5"
Country of Manufacture
H. 1" x W. 3" Engraved Plate.